Monday

Funny Business Cards-Think outside the box.

WOW there is no limit to creativity.  Check this out.  This kind of stuff gets me excited!

I "stumbled up" on  DWSmg.com and they put together a great entry on  "Funny Business Cards".  I wanted to share this link with you, to encourage you to think outside the box when designing or having your business card designed.  I love the second one the best.



The guys name is Michael But!  Great way to win with last name like that.

This card is classic to me.  Plain but soooo cool.
Be Prepared!
EVERYONE~Needs their OWN Professional Business Card.  No matter if you are in business or not.  Example: Card #2 does not mention anything about WHAT he does; but by having a card on hand he is PREPARED.  

If you do not have your Professional Business Cards yet...it o.k. but it's not a funny matter.  Give me a call at 678-667-3335 today.  Remember to visit Redd Marketing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment